I'm trying to get a Roadmap to display Epics and their child tickets. So I have the hierarchy set to Epics to Sub-tasks. This roadmap is only displaying the child tickets and NOT the epic.
This roadmap is using a saved filter for source data. I think the problem lies in the query itself. Here's what I mean;
Search parameters:
- Project: Web
- Type: All
- Status: All
- Assignee: All
- Epic Link:
- Epic 1 (Specified by name)
- Epic 2 (Specified by name)
- Epic 3 (Specified by name)
This causes the plan in Advanced Roadmaps to show me ONLY the sub-tasks and not the Epics (Parent).
What I think the query should look like:
- Project: Web
- Type: All
- Status: All
- Assignee: All
- Epic Link, exclude anything that is not:
- Epic 1 (Specified by name)
- Epic 2 (Specified by name)
- Epic 3 (Specified by name)
Is this possible?
Thoughts?
Karl