I would like to set the default branch that is shown to "current branch" - how do I do that?
Hello @Zohar Amir
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
If you are looking for this option in Bitbucket Cloud, please go to [Your Repository >> Settings >> General >> Repository details >> Advanced >> Select Main branch.]
Kind regards,Karthick S
Thanks Karthick,
I don't think this is what I'm looking for.
In my repo the "main branch" is develop, but when I open source tree I see "All Branches" as the default (and it reverts s back to it very often).
I have the same question. Pretty much everybody I work with has this same question. Please Atlassian, provide a way to change the default value from "All Branches" to "Current Branch" in that dropdown. The OP provided a screenshot in their initial post so please refer to it for clarification of what's being requested.
hello @Karthick S ,
Can we continue this discussion? Is it clearer what I am looking for?
Atlassian guys - please please please - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-7825
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.