Hi Champs,
We are unable to pick the sub-task from the issue picker field.
Kindly provide your feedback as soon as possible.
Thanks
Rahul
Hi @Rahul Ingle
Go to the issue | More | Create sub-task (if you are on cloud). Sub tasks can be created under a parent.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Thank you for response.
I am using data center jira server.
Sharing server version (v7.2.6#72008-sha1:26175bf)
As mentioned solution not working for Standard Issue type, when try to add sub-task in issue picker field.
Which app are you using to provide the issue picker field?
Hi Nick,
I am using atlassian Jira server version(v7.2.6#72008sha1:26175bf).
Not using any other third party app.
Jira does not have an issue picker natively, it expects people to use issue links when they want to refer to another issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.