Hello
Is there any way of turning OFF the very annoying message appearing wherever one puts the cursor when editing: "Type / to insert any element".
This message appears since this morning.
Thanks
Hi @Sandro Barbieri ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
unfortunately, you can't disable that message.
Fabio
Why not? It's very annoying and distracting.
Sorry for my rudeness, but I don't understand why things are added that help just a few people and distracts or annoys a lot of other people.
Just like the default way links are displayed (Display Inline instead of Display URL). If you have an old link that now redirects to a new url, and you want to talk about that old link, it is replaced by the new...
So please remove these things or allow personal settings to overwrite these behaviors.
Thank you,
Jeroen
Its dreadful remove it
I completely agree -- this is distracting and annoying. Some people may not care but I find this type of thing breaks my chain of thought. I was using Confluence as a writing tool, but this makes it much harder to use and I'll probably have to switch to writing in something else and pasting into Confluence if they keep this feature. It's really annoying.
"Type / to insert any element" keeps interfering with my typing.
It is really annoying! Please remove the feature. It is worse than a bug!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.