Hello,
I created a new task type last week and attached all the appropriate schemes/configurations. I check the 'find your field' check-down and everything should be showing. But It's still showing an incorrect screen with none of the fields connected to the correct screen. Is this due to the active incident going on?
Hi @ Ben, the short answer is no, this would not be associated with current outage.
Now for your issue I'm trying to follow you here. You created an issue type I see, are you able to add to your project and see this in the create drop down? Can you share some screenshot of what you are seeing and expecting?
It appears to be working now. I didn't change anything on my end. Something up with that incident....or a caching issue?
@Jack Brickey Still having this issue. Summary was somehow now missing from my screen. So I added it back in but it's not showing. Feels like some sort of lag in updates. See screenshots.
Certainly could be associated with caching! In any event glad it's working for you now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.