Hello Community, my name is Irini and a I am totaly new in JIRA and struggle with some queries. My boss wanted me to create some reports but I am not sure how to handle this. Maybe you have an idea...these are the requriements:
- View on the next four sprints
- For each sprint and delivery a view of Dev epic readiness, i.e.
- number of stories under each epic (indicator if PO has already written stories; could break down by stories workflow status)
- number of aggregated story points for not closed stories under the epic (indicator if Tech has accepted them and estimated them)
- current Tech team velocity against the story points per sprint (indicator to see if they have enough “food” in the sprint)
- For all POs which are not in sprint I would like to have some similar tracking (likely without the story points) to see that they drive requirements forward
Does anybody has an idea? Thank you 