Hello everyone,
How can I get all requesty type value from a specify project?
I want to change the request type of an issue already created e also want to create a new issue and pass the request type.
Can help me, please?
Thanks!
May I ask what hosting are you using? Cloud or server? You will need to call the endpoint for get all request types then search for the request type you want in the list and determine what further steps you want to take.
Hi @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP ,
The host is cloud. Right, how can I do it? Can you help me, please?
First of all, do you know how to code in groovy? If you don't then it would be difficult to explain the concept. However, what you should do is look for similar examples here https://library.adaptavist.com/
If you do then, the endpoint you should focus on is the get all request type.Please note that the API is experimental, so using the experimental headers is required.
No, I don't, but I know to code in Java. I noticed that somethings are equal.
I got it, all request type.
Is it possible to get a collection of the Customer Request Types of a Project?From withing a Groovy Script Runner Script and without a web API request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.