Before only the failing tests would display on the output log but recently the passing tests are displayed too. I had hoped it would go away but doesn't seem to be going away and I've not seen a deliberate update to include passing tests or a solution yet to remove these from the log.
G'day @[deleted]
Just to confirm are you talking about Test reporting in Pipelines ? If yes, you are saying it's now showing the pass test output as well on your pipeline build?
Can you grab me a screenshot showing this behavior on the failing test and passing test, make sure to filter out any private information before sharing.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,Syahrul
Hey Syahrul,
Thanks for the response, yeah that's correct. I'm not sure why its started doing it but its made looking through failures a pain.
The failing test does repeat twice if that helps too, one with this output immediately followed with the stack output.
Hi @[deleted]
Thanks for the update and screenshot.
This is a verbose output of your pipeline build and not the Test reporting pipeline so it's a completely different issue.
I believe this is an issue with your code/test rather than an issue with the pipeline. I would suggest trying this locally following our guide below to see if it's reprorudcible:
Hope this helps.
Hey @Syahrul ,
Thanks for sharing those guides.
I tried both the '--logger "junit"' and '--logger 'trx;LogFileName=log.trx'' suggestions but both pipeline output still had all the passing tests in it.
I'm unable to run docker locally.
Looking back I only had 'dotnet restore, dotnet test' and it only gave me the failures. I only noticed this after chrome latest stable was updated.
Heres my current yml file. I'm using a custom image which acts as 'mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/sdk:5.0' with a chrome browser install
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.