I have 2 separate service projects - both have portals. I have created request forms in each, but I want to have one customer portal that shows forms from both projects. How can I do that?
Hello @jocelyn ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is also a Help Center portal that will contain links to the child portals on the JSM instance. Will that help?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Short answer is "no". Portals are a part of a Service Management project, they can't belong to more than one (because the project is where you do all the configuration)
The closest you can get is the help centre portal that tries to help a customer select the right individual portal their requests should go to.
Yes - that sounds like it will! I'll do some research and come back if I have any questions.
Thank you - I will try the help center portal!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.