Hi
I am triying to reset my password.
But I don´t receive the reset link on my email (corporative gmail).
I tried many times, I already checked on spam folder too
I really need to reset it ASAP
Thanks
Hi @desarrollador4,
Is the email with the issue the same one as the email of your community account?
This email address is not in any of our suppression lists. I also triggered a password reset email for you just a few minutes ago, and our logs show that it has been delivered to your mail server. Have you received that one?
In case this concerns a different email address, are you able to log in to https://community.atlassian.com/ with that email and leave a reply here? I will then be able to view the email address of this account and check if it is in any of our suppression lists.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.