I found this : https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/ssh-run/src/master/Used to "Run a command or a bash script on your server"It accepts string arguments, I'd like to know if I can use a file from the repository as argument somehow?That would allow me to leave a docker-compose.yml file on the repository and then use it to create a container on the remote server.
Hey Rafael,
The ssh-run pipe allows you to execute bash commands and bash scripts. The extra arguments which can be passed through are SSH-based and don't appear to allow you to execute other file types, please see here for the documentation on the ssh-run pipe:https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/ssh-run/src/master/
The arguments has documentation as well for what can be passed through, this can be found here:https://linux.die.net/man/1/ssh\
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Thank you these references will help, I guess I'll copy the files to the destination server and execute the scripts there then.
I believe this will be the best solution for you, yes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.