When I login to bitbucket and click on Create -> Repository I can't see the navigation or enter anything that lets me create a new repository.Advanced Setting doesn't open
What i see:
also there are a lot of errors in the console for example:
GEThttps://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net/8488b9fb32b7/dist/webpack/locales/de.js[HTTP/2 403 Forbidden 1136ms]
What's the problem here?
Hi @Sternschanze ,
welcome to the atlassian community!
Please check that your user has write permission within the workspace. If so, check branch permissions at workspace level.
For further information check this guide https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/grant-access-to-a-workspace/
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Greetings Fabio!
It is my own workspace, so I have write permissions as "admin".
What are / where can I find "branch permissions at workspace level"?
On many pages the page-navigation is not visible like in the screenshot.
Until yesterday it has always worked the same way without any problems for at least 65 repositories I created.
Tried it on linux with chromium and firefox and on iOS.
Always the same behaviour. Seems like a Bug to me
Mmmm, if you was able until yesterday so something changed on your side.
Branch permissions can't impact your current issue. Please could you check if license is ok?
Getting the same issue, can only create "snippets", I found I wasn't the original admin but as I had access to that original admin account, I then logged in with that account and was able to create the repo. I can't see anywhere I can give my other admin account the ability to create more repositories though?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.