Hello my family,
Although there is a due date of August 1, the mail notification is gone.
Since the ticket has passed for 1 day, can you help me where am I doing wrong?
Hi @Barış Özer ,
Looks like your JQL is returning wrong results.
As you have entered due > -1d , it is returning all the requests where due is greater than yesterday. Please correct your query.
Hi @Sreenivasaraju P
What should be the correct JQL?
due = -1d ?
If you know, can you share the correct JQL code..
if you want to get notified for the all the tickets , where due date is greater than -1d and less than 7d. you can use below query.
due < 7d and due >= -1d
If: matches
As you said I changed the part.Is it correct ?
Hi Barış
I m working on same function JQL
could you please publish the final JQL for all process ?
Thanks
HananG
hi @Hanan Golfeigen
below is my JQL function
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.