Hi there,
Is there a reason I cannot add a Custom Field in JSM Project Request Form?
I created the new custom field, added it to needed screens, and when I click "update" it won't go through with the update.
Is this because we're on a trial?
hi @[deleted], nothing to do with it being a trial. Can you please provide more info? I assume you are using a Company managed project project correct? Where do you have added the field to your screens and also what you see in the request form as far as available fields?
Hi Jack,
So to reduce this issue more, the custom field has been successfully added to the form, but what's not being updated is the needed "Field Help" input.
For some reason it's not allowing me to update successfully the "Field Help" input.
Sorry, what is the "find help"? is that your custom field? I'm a bit lost here.
Adding the custom field is working, my challenge is that when I add a Field Help text to it it does not work - when I click "Update" nothing actually updates on front-end.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.