Hi,
I have over 1200 tickets in my main project that are status "Awaiting Resolved Approval" going back about 18-months. My Reporters are really bad at returning and closing off their requests....
Because "Awaiting Resolved Approval" is categorised as "In Progress" this is messing with my Status Category reports as it appears I have loads of unfinished work.
I'd like to automate it so that any ticket that is "Awaiting Resolved Approval" for more than say, 60-days is automatically transitioned to Resolved. I'd also pop them a comment to let them know.
I've found a rule in Automation Library (Resolve issues due to inactivity) that promises to work. I've changed the JQL to be "status = "Awaiting Resolved Approval" and updated < -505d" [the 505 days is my time frame to just pick off the oldest while testing]
However, I can't seem to succeed. It keeps throwing the "Some Errors" with the detail
Destination status could not be resolved. If using a smart-value ensure this resolves to a numeric status ID or untranslated name for issues (with current status):
I'm not sure if it's because my Automation for Jira actor hasn't the right permissions to do this or if there's another snag, but any help with achieving my outcome would be very much appreciated.
Thanks very much in advance,
ANDY G