I have given the following condition, where a step should run only when there is a change in folder
condition: changestes: includePaths: - "webapp/**"
Hey Abhishek,
I have noticed that there is a typo in the output that you have provided ("changestes" should be "changesets") - I'm not sure if this is present in your pipelines yml or if this was simply a typo when raising this ticket but this will need to be corrected if it is the former.
Additionally, when referencing a glob pattern in "includePaths" please refer to the following documentation, the syntax specifies single quotes to be used rather than double quotes:https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/use-glob-patterns-on-the-pipelines-yaml-file/
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi Ben,
Documentation here has double quotes in the example glob pattern - probably needs updating?
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/configure-bitbucket-pipelinesyml/#condition
Hey @Drew Heasman - thank you for raising this to our attention, I have reported this accordingly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.