Hey all,
I've been working with JIRA for quite some time now, but I'm always looking to expand my knowledge of how to use it. Now I'd like to know how to do some basic log reading. Specific information:
I handled a recent handoff to a client who had multiple sysadmins that really should have just been project admins 
After a few days chaos ensued (of course) and after trying to do specialized notifications via groups someone pulled (accidently) admin powers for almost everyone. I was contacted and asked to take a look, and found my admin powers were gone too. Then after I said it was most likely connected to the groups change magically the problem fixed itself. Obviously, I'm assuming someone was fooling around with "Jira-administrators" but I can't prove it. Or can I? Management would like to know how this happened and I would love the ability to further support my argument that 5+ sysadmins that aren't properly trained is a bad thing, but I need to know what to look for in the logs. I know what date/time approx the change was made, but I don't know what to look for, what log to even open, the entire process etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction?