Dear all,
Please help in my case.
Currently, my account of Bitbucket is over size (4Gb) become read only.
I can not delete or do any action from remote.
Please help!
Thank in advance
GlobeDr
Hi @dequoc, welcome to the community!
I checked the repositories you have access to and found one repo that was over 4 GB, so I ran a GC against it and was able to reduce its size. Could you please confirm if this is the repo you are referring to?
Kind regards, Caroline
Dear Caroline R,
Sorry for ask you again.
After I've just updated one document include 4 pages into my Bitbucket. Now it show error for using over 4GB.
Please check and help us in this case.
Thanks in advanced,
De
Thank you a lot,
I fixed in my issues.
I appreciate you action!
Best regards,
Thanks for your confirmation, @dequoc, I'm glad to know everything is working now.
Hi @dequoc,
Please allow me to step in as Caroline is out of office.
I checked the repos you have access to and I found one repo over the 4 GB limit.
I ran a git gc on it and its size is 1.5 GB now. Does this agree with the size of your local repo?
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi Theodora,
It is good for us. It is close same size with us in local repo.
Thanks for your support!
Thank you for the update and you are very welcome!
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.