Hi Guys,
I have a pipeline and need to run 4 .sh files on the mode script and my pipeline as follows :
Hey Revan,
Based on the ticket description, it appears you wish to run commands one after the other - if this is the case, I believe that this past community post will answer your question:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/how-to-use-multiple-command-in-ssh-run/qaq-p/1112696
Hope this helps.
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi Ben,
It's not working when I put more than one shell file to execute.
The scripts become No Such files or directory please find my screenshot.
Are you able to ensure the path is correct? I'm noticing that there is no "./" on the other bash script listing. Can you maybe try to create a bash script in the same folder as deploy_worker_cwi.sh which echos a message and attempt to run it?
Ie ./Worker-CWI/testscript.sh && ./Worker-CWI/deploy_worker_cwi.sh
By doing so, you can test if it's an issue with the path or with the command/syntax.
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.