I'm trying to access Jfrog artifactory from bitbucket pipeline and it is failing with following error. I have configured only one variable in Repository variables using `JF_ARTIFACTORY_` prefix and there are no other varaibles with JF_ARTIFACTORY_ prefix at workspace level.
<span>+ source ./jfrog-setup-cli.sh</span>
<span>Downloading version 1.37.1 of JFrog CLI...</span>
<span>% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current</span>
<span>Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed</span>
<span>0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0</span>
<span>0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0</span>
<span>9 19.0M 9 1790k 0 0 15.8M 0 0:00:01 --:--:-- 0:00:01 15.8M</span>
<span>100 19.0M 100 19.0M 0 0 45.2M 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 55.6M</span>
<span>[Info] Importing server ID 'serverid'</span>
<span>[Error] Only one authentication method is allowed: Username + Password/API key, RSA Token (SSH) or Access Token.</span>
```
<span>It seems that there are more than one authentication methods being enabled/used but I'm not aware of any other authentication method that is enabled but it is finding something (besides the access token). </span>
<span>Can anyone help me identify what could be going wrong here?</span>
If I use the version 2.13.0 jfrog cli version, I get following error. I could change the version using repository variable `<span>JFROG_CLI_VERSION`</span>
<code>```source ./jfrog-setup-cli.sh1s
<span>+ source ./jfrog-setup-cli.sh</span>
<span>Downloading version $JFROG_CLI_VERSION of JFrog CLI...</span>
<span>% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current</span>
<span>Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed</span>
<span>0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0</span>
<span>100 80 0 80 0 0 439 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 439</span>
<span>/usr/bin/jfrog: line 5: syntax error near unexpected token `]'</span>
<span>/usr/bin/jfrog: line 5: ` } ]'```</span>