We have customers raising tickets. A few have reported that when they go back to their tickets they are unable to see the details that were placed on their tickets.
Are you agents able to see the data your customers are inputting wen they raise the request?
Hi @Jaqueline Daza,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Have you asked them if they see something like this?
The portal will automatically hide the details after the request is submitted, but you can always click on the Show details to see them.
Hi, so I tested it with my account and it doesn't show me the details either. It doesn't give the "Show details" option.
No, I tried it with mine and this is what I see.
If you look at the agent view, are able to see the fields from there? If you check your permissions scheme, does Service project customers - portal access have the permission to edit issues?
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I mean the agent view, not the portal view. If you use the agent view, can you see the data your customers are inputting?
I don't see the Service project customers option you mention here.
Oh, yes I can see the details they placed.
Hello Jaqueline,
Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!
When customers can see the ticket via the portal but are unable to view the details, it means that the request type is empty.
From the agent view, please, select a valid request type and then customers will be able to view the details of the tickets.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.