I feel like I'm very close with this automation, but still haven't been able to quite figure it out. I'm wanting to track the total story point estimates of all issues in a "To Do" status that pertain to the same story by having that total number in a field of the story.
With this automation I've created below, I'm able to sum all the story point estimates of my issues in the "To Do" status, however, when the status changes to "Done", the sum doesn't change.
I'm wanting to track the total amount of story point estimates we have left for a project in a way that when an issue is marked as "Done" its story point estimates won't be included with the total left to do in order to finish the project as a whole. This is what I've put together so far,

Below is each automation section mentioned above expanded






With this automation in place, it calculates the total story points I have in the To Do status and inputs that total to the linked story of the issues as shown below in the Child Story Points Left TO DO.

Once I change one of those issues to a "Done" status, the total still shows as 20. I want that total to adjust and not count the issue that is now Done.
Any help to this would be great! If I need to change this automation or if I need to create another automation as well that will do the subtraction that would work too. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Thank you,