Hey together,
I have an issue which I cannot fix. Under https://admin.atlassian.com/ Emails / Email domains I am trying to verify a domain. All the dns settings are correctly, I made a double check and checked the dns records manually from another platform. But the backend is telling me, that the records are not set correctly. Is there something what I can do to verify my domain or do you know a workaround?
Thank you guys.
I fixed the issue: I removed the domain and added it again and it was working.
I’m having same issue with email domain verification. What could be the issue after several attempts with correct information entered
I found that the "record value" text to include a period at the end, which was causing it to not be accepted by my host.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.