Hi,
I would like to ask if there is any possiblity how to rename a JIRA WORKMANAGEMENT in the header.
We would like to have there a company name or something similar, but I have not found any clue if it is possible or how to even do that.
Thank you
There are several things you can change under admin > system > look and feel. You can also change the application title under admin > system > General > edit settings. Give that a try.
There's (potentially) two parts to that area.
The first is an image - go to Admin -> System -> Look and Feel, and you'll see you can upload a new image to replace the default Jira one
The second is the "title", which is just text appearing to the right of the image, and is configurable under Admin -> General settings
Thanks, that helped a lot!! :-)
Hi, thanks I will go through it all :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.