Hello,
I had hosted C++ code on a bitbucket repository during my study at university. Now it's been more than 4 years since I have graduated from the university and my professor wants access to this bitbucket repository. I would like to grant him an access. For that I need to login, but I can't.
Why can't I login?
I used to login into the bitbucket account using username during my time at the university. Bitbucket moved to Atlassian sometime and now requires an email address to login instead of username. Now here is the real issue. As soon as I type the email address associated with the account (name@domain.nl), it takes (redirects) to the university page and then asks me to login with the university login details, which don't exist. The email account has been scrapped by the university since I graduated. The university has also already told me that they will not be able to restart the account.
Thus my question:
How can I get access to the account ? Can I login using username somehow? Or can I skip the redirect somehow? Is it possible to resolve this via command line? I know the username and password.
PS: I have posted this question via an alternate account.
Thanks and kind regards,
Vinay