I am trying to set up a bitbucket pipeline that uses a database service provided by a container. However, in order to get the database service started correctly, I need to pass an argument to be received by the database container's ENTRYPOINT. I see from the pipeline service doc that it's possible to send `variables` to the service's docker container, but the option I need to set isn't settable by an environment variable, only by a command line argument.
When I run the database's docker image locally using `docker run`, I am able to set the option just by adding it to the end of the `docker run` command, and it gets correctly applied to the container's ENTRYPOINT, so it seems like it should be straightforward, I just can't figure out where to put the argument in bitbucket-pipelines.yml.
So, for example, here's a sample `definitions` section showing what I'm looking for:
definitions:
services:
myFavoriteDatabase:
image: myFavoriteDatabase
something-here-to-pass-an-argument-to-myFavoriteDatabase-please: "-myOption 10"