I'm trialling the JIRA software, and having immense difficulty doing some very basic things.
For example, editing a project's permissions scheme, I can find no way of editing multiple fields. To change each single field consists of:
- click edit
- click show more
- choose single user
- click in the box
- type a name
- select from the list
- click grant
And this is just to add one single user. A second user doubles this, or requires me to create a user group simply to allow me to choose these 2 people together.
Just for the Issues Permissions alone, I have to manually go in to 13 different items like this and change them one by one.
And there are 37 seperate items on the page, some of which I want to grant more than a single permission. An insane amount of time and effort.
Surely there must be a checkbox or shortcut to select multiple items?