I am trying to transition tickets from from one status to another when an associated build is successful.
However, I am unclear on how a ticket is matched to run the automation when a build is successful. None of my tickets are being matched, I can see in the audit log:
Action details:
The following issues did not match the condition:
TIC-3407
Where does the build need to reference the ticket in order to be matched? Is it the value in build.name, or branch.name smart value only, or elsewhere?
The build is showing up in the above the "Development" section of the JIRA ticket as successful under the Github Actions section.
The TIC-3407 is in a commit message which is part of the branch that is being built. I assumed that if the appropriate build was showing up as part of the tickets development section, it was was associated and would work with the trigger, is this not supposed to be true?