Hi there,
I set up successfully a single list custom field. Now I am trying to figure out how I can set up a quick filter for this custom field.
thank you!Lisa
Hi Lisa,
Do you mean a quick filter on a board? If so quick filters are based on a JQL filter. You can't have a quick filter on the board with a drop-down option. You would have to create a quick filter for each option. If I am misunderstanding your request please let me know.
yes exactly that is what I mean. Can you help me out about the JQL filter for each of them?
Sure they would look like this...
"Marketing department" = growth
"Marketing department" = performance
"Marketing department" = content
...
these would be individual QFs created under board settings > quick filters
thanks for trying to help me!I am getting this error then....
Hi @lisa - Did you ever get this solved?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.