Few people in our team have stopped receiving Bitbucket email notifications for PRs, mentions etc. However, we are receiving other emails from Atlassian (info@e.atlassian.com).
Can you please check if our email domain is on the suppression list?
Hi, @Umesh Swamy, welcome to the community!
I checked our logs and confirmed that your email domain had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to you. So I removed your domain from this suppression list.
Could you please confirm if you receive Bitbucket emails now?
Kind regards, Caroline
Thank you @Caroline R for your quick response to this issue. I can confirm that we are receiving Bitbucket PR emails now.
Have a great day
Hey @Umesh Swamy, thanks for your confirmation! I'm glad to know you are receiving the emails again. Have a great day you too!
Hi @Caroline R, I've stopped receiving the PR email notifications. Can you please check if our email domain has ended up on the suppression list again?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.