I want to add automation rule for automatically select user of insight field when issue is created.
How can I do?
Hello Jun!
You say automation rule, but I'm not sure if that means you have Automation for Jira installed?
Anyhow, if you just want to have a set user that is always the Incident Owner, you can always set this user as default value in your field configuration.
To navigate there: Issues -> Custom fields -> look up your field and show the actions -> Configure -> Edit Default value
If you have different Owners based on the issue type selected you can just add a different context for that. To do so, while on the Configuration page:
Add new context -> Type in Configuration scheme label -> Select desired Issue types -> Select desired Project -> Add.
If you want more advanced operations than this you need to use post functions or Automation for Jira, but we can get into that later if you explain your use case
Hope it helped!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.