Hi there,
I have not been using my bitbucket account for a while now and wanted to access it again. When trying to log in, I was prompted to use my mail address instead of my username and a migration of my account from bitbucket & username to atlassian & mail address happened. Since then, I cannot log in to bitbucket anymore.
Login to id.atlassian.com works, but when I navigate to bitbucket, I am sent to the start page of bitbucket with "Log in" button at the top right. After clicking that, I am redirected and a page is loaded which says "We couldn’t log you in".
Direct login on bitbucket.org results in some kind of success, as I am redirected to what looks like a users personal view (navigation bar with repos, projects, etc at the left), but I do not see any contents there and the browser asks me for a username and password continuously (with the browser's auth dialog, not web page inputs).
I already followed https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/atlassian-account-invalid-password-issue-840797003.html and reset my password, but the problem persists.
I tried both with Firefox and Chrome with same results.
Any help would be appreciated very much.