Hello
I need to copy value of single issue picker from triggering issue to child tickets. I could copy values of some fields from parent to child, but not issue picker. Can you please help me.
Here is what I have done so far:
Hi @AbrahamA
Testing this, this worked...
{"fields": {"customfield_10123":"{{triggerissue.High Profile Issue.key}}" }}
^ Just replace 10123 with High Profile Issue's custom field ID.
Ste
Hi Stephen
Thanks for the reply.
I have tried and it did not work.
Here is how it looks on trigger issue screen( I have made sure the field is visible on available on child issue view screen)
Did it cause an error? If so, what was it?
I did not see any errors on the screen.
In the audit log I do not see any rules failing for the tickets which belong to vrt. All are from different projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.