I've installed a Jira server version 8.9.1 to a server and use a Jira Software application. I applied a trial license for 30 days.
How many times can I extend a trial license? Can I do it every month without limitations?
Hi @maksaimer
Unsure if you'll be able to extend a Jira Server trial these days - as Server products are EOL.
If it's a Data Center though - according to this article, you can extend your evaluation period up to 90 days.
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright thank you for the answer.
But the link about Confluence Data Center but I'm about Jira.
Usually, they're all pretty consistent in length.
> Can I do it every month without limitations?
I am not a lawyer, but I am quite sure that using the Atlassian software by renewing the trial licenses until the end of times violates the EULA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.