I have created a CI/CD pipeline for my automation test cases which uses java as the technology & maven as the build tool. I want the extent report to be generated post build completion irrespective of build fails or not. Please let me know how to integrate this with the pipeline
I haven't integrated with the maven tool in Bitbucket Pipeline, but maybe you are looking to save the artifacts from the extent reports generated in the test step.
@Ankit Gupta When i run the code in local, extent report gets generated post the execution of code in a folder named as TestReport. I want the same to happen when the build gets completed in bitbucket pipelines.
Please let me know if there is a way to make changes in yml file and see the extent report getting generated in the TestReport folder.
@AnkitGupta When i run the code in local, extent report gets generated post the execution of code in a folder named as TestReport. I want the same to happen when the build gets completed in bitbucket pipelines.
Hi @Sandeep.Dash
You can add the below to your `yml`:
artifacts: - TestReport/*
You can reference the documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/use-artifacts-in-steps/
It would be available in the "Downloads" Tab in the Pipeline run
Hi @Ankit Gupta - I do see the artifacts section in the log file. I am able to download it as well however the file is a rar .gz extension file. How do we view it?
Hi @AnkitGupta - I do see the artifacts section in the log file. I am able to download it as well however the file is a rar .gz extension file. How do we view it?
Hi @Sandeep.Dash , how to resolve this?
Even I'm facing the same problem. I can see artifacts section and able to download tar gz file..but unable to open and see
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.