I am trying to use target end date from portfolio to find out which issues have been updated in last 5 days. I don't think i can use JQL search as JQL does not allow date compare. I am looking for scriptrunner options but require some suggestion to best implement it. Any suggestions.
Hi @kedar pan
You should be able to use it - a simple JQL like this should work...
"Target end" < startOfDay()
I have found it doesn't work with Scriptrunner though, if using dateCompare. It's because technically Target End Date isn't a date field in Jira - it's a Target End field type.
To circumnavigate this - I usually either...
Ste
@Ste Wright I might have misstated my question. i am trying to setup a filter that gives me insight of anything that was updated in target end field irrespective of dates. Lets say someone updates an Epic yesterday with target end date 04/01/2022, i want to see them as a change happened in that field and should show up in the filter.
Could you provide an example of your current search filter?
It sounds like you're looking for a filter to show you how many Target End Dates were modified in a time period (irrespective of the date in the field itself)? Is that correct?
@Ste Wright Correct. I am not concerned about the date value. I just need to know which issues have target end date changed in last 5 days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.