Hi all,
I have an account on Jira Data Center.
I have created a Jira Project with the configuration I need (different issue types, workflows, permissions, fields...).
I now have to import a database with many projects, and I would like these projects to have the same configuration as the project already created in Jira.
I tried to make an import ( via Projects tab > Import External Project ) and here I select my CSV file which I have prepared with the first row of each column corresponding to a Jira field and below all the project data.
Then I did the mapping and import.
The result is that all the Projects which are on my database are created on Jira, but not on the same configuration of my Jira Project. There is no issue types created, no workflows..
Do you know why it doesn't work ? I may have forgotten something ..
Thank you for your help!
Romy