Hello,
I'm missing the ads to release a filter.
Previosly this was possible. What can I do? We're Still in Jira Server, ist that because of that?
Many, Thanks!
Kindly check the Global Permission
Setting-> System-> Global Permission
Create Shared objects add your name in the group and then you can be able to do it.
Hi @Carolin ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Please verify that you have "Create Shared Objects" global permission. https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-global-permissions-938847142.html
Keep in mind that just a JIRA Administrator or JIRA System Administrator can do that.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I have admin rights myself and the setting in the global settings is correct.
No changes were made here either.
Can it be related to the fact that we are still on jira server?
I have admin rights. I habve not made any changes in the gobal settings - everthing as before. Can it be related to the fact that we are still on jira server?
No check the group which is thr in the permission
and check your a member of that same group.
All users have this group. And the group is entitled. No settings have been changed. Thanks.
OK @Carolin . Please could you try to perform that operation with another browser?
I tested another browser. Unfortuately the same error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.