I'm currently using a trial account of BitBucket Cloud which includes 50 minutes of build time every month.
I've consumed all of the cloud pipeline minutes for the trial for this month so I've spun up a self-hosted runner on an Azure virtual machine, registered the runner (which shows as ONLINE), and updated my pipeline so that it contains *only* steps that target a self-hosted runner (i.e. every step has "runs-on: self.hosted").
This pipeline is automatically triggered when I make a commit to my repository, and successfully runs to completion on my self-hosted runner.
However, when I try to *manually* run the pipeline with the "Run Pipeline" button on the "Pipelines" page for my repo I get an error message saying "Your account has run out of build minutes. Upgrade your current plan or purchase more build minutes to continue running pipelines." even though all steps target my self-hosted runner.
In order to manually trigger the pipeline (e.g. to incorporate changes I've made to to Repository Variables) I'm currently having to commit a whitespace change to a file in the repository so that the commit triggers a pipeline run instead.
Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?