Hi All, we were using Jira yesterday and today it says the account has been suspended, when I try to access Jira it says its been deactivated. It said in the email that if I add payment details then it will give me access, I added my payment details but it did not give me access. I was only using the free account, it looks like we accidentally added an extra person without realising it would move us onto the standard account. In any case, I have removed the people not using Jira which means we have 9 active accounts. Can we please have our account restored ASAP. I have people working on it, I think it's very irresponsible of Jira to do this and not even allow you to export the data or even a way for you to restore with out having to contact the support team. Also why can't I move myself back to the free plan? This customer experience is bad.