Dear all,
I wanted to see "all reports" option in report view in my project, but I can not do it - why?
Thanks
Hi
It looks like the board have different configurations set by the Admin
If you are the admin of these projects i would suggest to observe changes in Administration > Add-ons > Manage apps > reports.
(the order may change depending on your Jira version, but mostly the same)
Note: To my understanding hiding the reports is a permission based configuration set by Admin for various organisation policy and rules, so have a quick talk with the Admin to get this clarified.
Jira recommends not to hide reports and core reports https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-42988
There are certain Add-on jira applications which can help.
The problem is this board is not connected to any project. Could it be a reason why I cannot see all reports?
@Владимир Лебедьков could you look at this?
Hi, @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ could you check it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.