I have a build pipeline to build my source then it should trigger a further pipeline of an other repository with branch permissions.
The result is all the time "Permission denied".
What I've done:
I use "bitbucket.org/atlassian/trigger-pipeline.git" to trigger the further pipeline, which works like a charm. Now I try to write/push into this further git repository via bash script. To restrict the rights I activate the "Branch permissions" in the further pipeline. To myself, Administrators and DevOps (I'm Administrator). When I try to push, the result is always "Permission Denied". I change the git user by hand (git config user.name "myself"... also user --author "myself <email>"), create a new AOuth consumer in my workspace settings with all settings active. With this AOuth I get a new token and add this by git remote set-url origin http://x-token-auth:<token>@bitbucket.org... I can do git pull, git commit but I can't push to my repository.
When I remove the "Branch permissions" in my further repository, I can make a git push and it works as expected.
So one simple question, for what should such "Branch permissions" be good if they don't work as expected? It is absolutely not clear.