I have the following question / issue:
When I use the standard issue filter "My Open Issues" i get the a list of issues. Lets say I open one ticket and close it. If a then click on "Return to Search" I get the results, including the ticket I just closed. So the list is not automatically refreshed.
I was thinking of a workaround like this: Creating a Dashboard, using the same filter in the filter results gadget. If i open a ticket from that dashboard I no longer have the Return to Search button, but can click on the JIRA logo to return to my dashboard wich will than relaod and the closed ticket is gone.
so far so good - the question now is: is it possible to get forwarded to the dashboard the moment the ticket was closed? Right now, when closing a ticket, the status gets updated but I stay in the detailed view of that ticket. It would be great to automatically get forwarded to My JIRA Home when the screen for the ticket was filled out and sent.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Thomas