Hallo,
I have a problem with pulling my repo on the server computer. In my BitBucket account, I have enabled the 2fa and had created an ssh key according to the documentation
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/set-up-an-ssh-key/
Everything worked a few days ago and I could successfully pull my repo from bitBucket.
After fixing a bug, today I was trying to pull the fixed repo but I got this message
```
To access this repository, enable two-step authentication.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
```
I have already googled for a solution and tried adding a new key but I still could not have the pull working. I am the only person working on that repo and can not understand what might have changed in a few days. I have only noticed that the ssh in my bitBucket repo was used dew days ago and not used today, after my pulling attempts
the URL for git repository is already updated to ssh
if I run ssh -T git@bitbucket.org I get this message:
```
authenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
```
I have also tried with a different network, VPN and checked that bitBucket services are on and working. Any help, please?