Hello,
at the moment, we have a simple Scrum Board with the columns "To Do", "In Progress", and "Done". I want to add more columns for my teams such as "To Do", "in Dev", "in Review", ...
However, a column needs a status. Therefore I moved existing statuses from the "unmapped statues" to the columns. The problem now is, that we use a workflow which only has the three states "To Do", "In Progress", and "Done". If I now move the status "in acceptance" to a column, I still cannot move an issue into that column because the workflow doesn't have that status included.
We are a big company, and the workflow seems to be fixed for all the projects. I also do not have admin rights to change the workflow.
Is there a way to set up new columns without changing the workflow? Can I somehow create and use columns without statuses, or is it just not possible to have more columns for better visibility in my situation?
Thanks a lot!
Karin