To add a field on a Request Type it also needs to be added to the Create screen of the linked issue type.
This however is not always what I want. I have several "helper" fields that need to be set (either manually or by default value) so they can be read later on either an edit or view screen. (or possibly never thru a screen but merely by script)
Right now the only solution I've found is to
- add the field on the issue create screen
- add the field on the request type
- remove the field from the create screen (which keeps it on the request form)
I could of course move all those fields to some tab and group them all together there but that would even mean then that I need to somehow hide them.
Does anybody have some other idea's to do this on both Cloud and DC?