Hi there,
Just trying to understand how we are going to work when we move to JSM. We have Support Engineering Teams in Sydney, Vancouver and LA. Obviously we will want tickets to route through to those teams queues when a incident or request comes in and needs to be assigned.
I can see all about creating queues, but what I can't seem to find is how to make a queue for a group of people.
I assume in opsgenie we create our support and systems engineering teams.
If our triage team wants to assign a ticket to Support Engineering in LA how do they change the ownership of an incident to that group and then have it appear as an unassigned ticket in a Sup Eng - LA Unassigned Tickets queue.
Would we have a custom field on all the forms that lists 'Assigned Team' which then lists the teams from within Opsgenie and the queues are setup to look at that field to filter the queue information?
We can't use Groups in user management as that is where we have all the groups sync'd from AD for the various permissions globally for Jira and soon to be JSM.
I suppose it loops back to Teams in Opsgenie, can they be referenced on a field on a form in JSM?
If that is the case how do people get limited views of their teams queues?
i.e how can I see my queue and also my teams queue?
Many thanks.