I have tied the user name field to a proforma field and tried to use {{issue.fields.user name}} to include the entry in an email automation but the field is not being included in the email (subject and body). What am I missing or doing wrong?
/Sam
Hi @Sam Fowler
Can you confirm...
Could you also provide a summary of your automation rule?
{{issue.user name}} should work - but the questions above might help identify what is happening here!
Ste
It is linked to a proforma field right now, would like to use custom fields but from my understanding, that is not possible right now.
{{issue.User Name}} did work, I was using {{issue.fields.User Name}}.
@Sam is your ProForma field linked to a Jira field or a custom field?
Just to confirm from above, if {{issue. User Name}} worked, does this solve your issue?
It's possible to use custom fields from Jira in automation rules, but not proforma fields (i.e fields which only exist on the form).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.