I have been trying to get Bitbucket to link my commits back to an issue in Team Dynamix. It mostly works.
If I create a commit in Bitbucket with this in the commit message, then Team Dynamix can find the commit and link it to the change request commit in Bitbucket:
"Change #123456 - change the foo to bar"
From the Team Dynamix side, this works just fine.
However I cannot get Bitbucket to link back to Team Dynamix
I've tried making this the link key: Change #(\d+) and I've tried Change\s#(\d+)
If I make the commit message "TDX-123456 - change the foo to bar"
And if I then make the link key TDX-(\d+) then Bitbucket will link the commit to the Team Dynamix ticket. But with this commit message, Team Dynamix will not find the commit.
I'm trying to get Bitbucket to include the space character in the commit message as part of the regex so that it will utilize the right link url. The documentation says that it uses python regex so that is what I'm trying: https://bitbucket.org/blog/use-custom-regex-to-link-anywhere-on-bitbucket
Is there anyone who has used the regex feature to get links to work?
--
Charles