Hi All,
I have few questions about the CSV import. Hope somebody can help me.
1. Can I import some tasks (child) under an existing task (parent)? The link between them will be "contains in/ is contained in". When I import the CSV, I can't find the link of "is contained in" when I mapping the field.

2. I imported some issues as "sub-task" under "Task A" (parent). After that, I do bulk moving, moving those "sub-task" to "task". However, those tasks can't be under the "Task A". Is that any way to keep those tasks under the "Task A" as when they were "sub-task"? (Keep their parent issue to be the same, the link will be "contains in/ is contained in")
3. Some tasks (Key:ANITATEST-2/3/4)are under one epic(Key:ANITATEST-1). If move the epic(Key:ANITATEST-1) to be task, the hierarchy of all tasks (Key:ANITATEST-1/2/3/4)will be at same level. Is there any way to keep the hierarchy as the same? (Key:ANITATEST-1 still be the parent issue and ANITATEST-2/3/4 be the child issues?)
4. Is there any way to move some issues under one task at one time? For example:Move three tasks to be the child of one task. The link between them is "contains in/ is contained in".